Registration for NED Eastern Regional Convention 2016
April 29-30, 2016
(Patriot and Granite & Pine Divisions)
Contest Application & Convention Registration Process
"Registration" for a contest/convention is a 2-part process for each quartet and chorus.
- A. Contest APPLICATION (CJ-20)
- CJ-20 Applications will be accepted starting Monday, February 15, 2016 until Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
- Submit Application by visiting: http://ebiz.barbershop.org
- Usually completed by Quartet Contact or Chapter Secretary for whole group.
- For comments, questions, or concerns about the CJ-20 Application, please contact the NED DVP for Contest and Judging, Brian O'Leary at email@example.com
- B. Convention REGISTRATION (individuals, group)
- Each member of your quartet or chorus is required to purchase a convention registration. This can be completed by completing the form below.
- For comments, questions or concerns about Convention Registrations please contact the NED Registrars at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember that every member must have a registration and will be required to show their badge before appearing on stage.
Mixed Quartet Informal Contest Information
The Northeastern District is excited to encourage mixed quartets to compete for score only at the upcoming NED Eastern Regional Convention after the quartet contest (Friday night) in Nashua, NH. This year, we are limiting participation to the first six (6) quartets who register with the DVP of Contest & Judging (using the form below)
The Barbershop Harmony Society has established an affiliate organization called the Mixed Harmony Barbershop Quartet Association (MHBQA). All quartets are encouraged to seek membership of such organization, but membership of this organization is not required in order to compete for score at the upcoming contest.
In order to participate, any male participants within the mixed quartet, must be an active member of the Barbershop Harmony Society.
All participants are required to purchase a "Contestant" convention registration below, if participating in the Mixed quartet contest.
To submit an application for the contest, please click the button below. The deadline to register is Tuesday, March 29, 2016 or until all slots are filled.
Evaluations with Judges may be available dependent on schedule and availability. The DVP of Contest & Judging will inform mixed quartet contestants as soon as the information is available.
Submitting a completed form is a commitment since it is limited to the first six quartets: First Come, First Serve.