2016 Fall District Convention
"Registration" for a Contest/Convention is a 2-Part Process for each Quartet or Chorus
- A. BHS CJ-20 Contest ENTRY
- CJ-20 Applications will be accepted starting NOW until September 20, 2016.
- Submit Application by visiting: http://ebiz.barbershop.org
- Usually completed by Quartet Contact or Chapter Secretary for whole group.
- For comments, questions, or concerns about the CJ-20 Application, please contact the NED DVP for Contest and Judging, Brian O'Leary at email@example.com
- B. NED Convention REGISTRATION (individuals, group)
- For general guests and individuals interested in attending the convention or contest sessions.
- Each member of your quartet or chorus is required to purchase a convention registration. This can be completed by completing the form below.
- For comments, questions or concerns about Convention Registrations please contact the NED Registrars at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember that every member must have a registration and will be required to show their badge before appearing on stage.
Optional ADD-ONS for Convention:
These add-ons will be available for selection after you select the quantities of convention registrations
ITEMS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE:
Upgrade to a Premium Seat - ($15.00)
Upgrade your seat to sit front and center at all contest sessions! (first few rows) All proceeds from upgrades will benefit NED Youth in Harmony. NOTE! Premium Seating only available by online ADD-ON upgrade, on a first come, first serve basis.
Golf Outing - ($100.00)
On Friday, October 21, 2016 there will be a District golf outing at Sable Oaks Golf Club, 505 Country Club Dr, Portland, ME, formatted as "Best Ball" with tee-off starting at 9:00am. All proceeds will benefit Harmony Explosion Camp Northeast. NOTE! Golf Outing requires preregistration and is only available by choosing online on a first come, first serve basis.