Registration for NED Western Regional Convention 2016
March 18-19, 2016
(Yankee & Mountain Divisions)
"Registration" for a contest/convention is a 2-part process for each quartet and chorus.
- A. Contest ENTRY (CJ-20)
- CJ-20 Applications will be accepted starting January 1, 2016 until February 17, 2016.
- Submit Application by visiting: http://ebiz.barbershop.org
- Usually completed by Quartet Contact or Chapter Secretary for whole group.
- For comments, questions, or concerns about the CJ-20 Application, please contact the NED DVP for Contest and Judging, Brian O'Leary at email@example.com
- B. Convention REGISTRATION (individuals, group)
- Each member of your quartet or chorus is required to purchase a convention registration. This can be completed by completing the form below.
- For comments, questions or concerns about Convention Registrations please contact the NED Registrars at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember that every member must have a registration and will be required to show their badge before appearing on stage.
The school is offering a meal opportunity for participants attending the NED Western Regional Convention this coming March 18-19, 2016.
For $20.00/person (what a deal!) on Saturday, March 19, 2016 participants will receive Breakfast AND Lunch! Breakfast will include coffees, teas, danishes, muffins, fruits, etc. Lunch would include a walk through buffet including coffees, teas, salads, roasted potatoes, toasted chicken quarters, choice of vegetables, penne, water, cookies, brownies, etc.
If interested, you must email email@example.com or call 401.865.9144 to reserve your ticket now before March 11, 2016. Accepted forms of payment are credit cards and checks. Payment MUST be received prior to the convention weekend.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know!