2017 NED Eastern Regional
Spring Convention & Contest
Granite & Pine / Patriot Divisions
April 21-22, 2017 • Windham High School
Plus ... NED Mixed Harmony Quartet Contest • NED Youth Quartet Contest • VLQ Contest
Venue: Windham High School • 64 London Bridge Rd. • Windham, NH 03087 • [<< MAP-1 >>]
HQ Hotel: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites • 9 Northeastern Blvd. • Nashua, NH 03062 • <[<< MAP-2 >>]>
Hosted by: Lowell, MA chapter • "Gentlemen Songsters" Chorus • Thank you! • Host Chapter Chair: Dave HentchelQuestions? Select name link: Hotel, DVP-Events: Bob Bradley / Contests & Judging: Alan Lamson / Marketing & PR: Steve Salamin
for ALL Competitors
Online Event Registration for the
Eastern Convention is NOW OPEN.
DEADLINE to Register Online is APRIL 15
- Each member of your quartet, chorus and/or VLQ is required to purchase a convention registration. This can be completed by completing the form below.
- You may be "Group-registered" by a representative of your chorus. Please check with your chorus leaders/manager.
- For comments, questions or concerns about Convention Registrations please contact the NED Registrars at email@example.com
- Remember that every member must have a registration and will be required to show their badge before appearing on stage.
Eastern Regional O.O.A. (Draw)
FRIDAY NIGHT, APRIL 21
(Updated: Thurs. Apr. 6)
QUARTET OOA (Official Order of Appearance)
0 Mic Testers: Last Chance
2 Sector 10
3 Inside Track
5 Common Time
7 Hot Topic
8 Happenstance (MH)
9 Odds 'n Ends
10 Boston Light
12 Basses Loaded (Y)
13 Friends & Family
14 Greenlight (Y)
15 Trade Secret
16 Spur of the Moment
17 Seven Hills Four
-- "Coolers": DRIVE
CHORUS OOA (Official Order of Appearance)
MT NED Youth Workshop Chorus
1 Lowell, MA
2 Keene, NH
3 Concord, NH
4 New Bedford, MA
5 Nashua, NH
6 Providence, RI
7 Portland, ME
8 Worcester, MA
9 Natick, MA
VLQ OOA (Official Order of Appearance)
1 Something Special (Portland)
Windham High School
64 London Bridge Rd., Windham, NH 03087
MAP from Windham High School
Holiday Inn - Nashua
HOTEL / LODGING
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Nashua
9 Northeastern Boulevard • Nashua, NH 03062
"BHS/NED" Room rate:
Rooms are 109.00 for a double, "expanded" rooms are $119, and suites are $149, plus 9% tax
To place reservation call (603) 888-1551 and mention you a part of the "Barbershop Harmony Society" for the special rate.
ADVERTISE in the printed Contest Program!
< < < Select or Tap the Cover image at left to LEARN MORE!
This is a GREAT opportunity for you and your chapter, chorus, quartet, business and any other service - to reach the Barbershop Harmony community.
Show your stuff! Offer your services! Tell us about your upcoming events - shows, performances, classes, or your accomplishments and awards! Maybe YOU have a business and would like others to see your ad - and how YOU support cultural events in the community!
PRICES remain unchanged! Your ad helps support the program printing. For as little as $40 - you can place a quarter-page display ad for all to see!
Advertise in BOTH programs and receive a 20% discount on the total of both placements!
Full-page, half-page sizes and full-page covers are available, too! Also, simple message "line-listings" are available! Send a message to your performing friends! Show YOUR SUPPORT! Wish folks well. Announce a party!
Ordering & Paying is EASY! Do it ...ONLINE!
Interested? Got questions? To learn more ... go to the DETAILS page.
The 2-page PDF "manual" form is still available and has everything you need. Download today. ORDER NOW! Please do not delay!
DEADLINES: For the Eastern only ... your order and ad needed by ... Monday, April 3rd, please.
Contact now: STEVE SALAMIN with any questions! Thank you for your consideration and support!
Bidding is NOW OPEN
Starts at just $40
Support Harmony Foundation!
2017 NED EASTERN Spring Contest Bidding is now OPEN!
YES! Looking for the "Best Seat In The House"
It is BETTER than front row seats!
Harmony Foundation International and the BHS Contest & Judging program are teaming up to auction off a single seat at each & every contest session, including Division, District, Prelims, Mid-Winter and International. So if you’ve ever wanted to test out your judging chops, you can bid on a seat, and sit with the Judge of your choice at the 2017 NED Eastern Regional Division Contest in WINDHAM/Nashua - and be a ‘Judge for a Day’ !
Select the image above/left -or- the button below - for more info and to enter/bid!
2017 NED Spring EASTERN C&C
Schedule Of Events (Updated)
Friday, April 21 - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Revision3 - as of Thurs. Mar. 30
- Friday, April 21, 2017
(6 Contests: Patriot / Granite & Pine Divisions Quartet Finals, Seniors Finals & Prelims, District Mixed & Youth Finals - intermixed in 2 sessions)
- 3:30 PM: School Opens for Competitors (Windham High School)
- 3:30 PM — 7:30 PM: Registration Open (Windham High School)
- 6:30 PM: Auditorium Doors OPEN for the audience/attendees (Windham High School)
- 7:00 PM — 9:30 PM: Patriot / Granite & Pine Divisions Quartet Finals, Mixed & Youth Contest (Windham High School)
- 10:00 PM*: Announcements* (Windham High School)
- 11:00 PM* — 1:00 AM: Quartet Evaluations at Nashua Holiday Inn
- Saturday, April 22, 2017
(Patriot/Granite & Pine Divisions Chorus Finals & VLQ Contest)
- 10:00 AM: School Opens for Competitors (Windham High School)
- 10:00 AM — 1:30 PM: Registration Open (Windham High School)
- 11:30 AM: Auditorium Doors OPEN for the audience/attendees (Windham High School)
- 12:00 noon — 1:50 PM: Patriot / Granite & Pine Divisions Chorus Finals (Windham High School)
- 2:05 PM — 2:20 PM: Patriot / Granite & Pine Divisions VLQ Contest (Windham High School)
- 2:30 PM*: Announcements*
- 3:15 PM — 4:35 PM: Chorus Evaluations* at Windham High School
*Tentative and may change dependent on contest flow and time.