The Best Seat in the House!
So, again ... "What do I get for my bid?"
- A great seat in the judging area for your selected contest session.
- A special guest judge name tag.
- A complete set of judging and scoring forms for your selected judging category.
- Following the convention, a chart showing your scores compared to the official panel members in your selected judging category.
- An invitation to join the official panel at all meals and snacks at intermissions associated with your selected contest session.
- The chance to sit in and observe the evaluations sessions after the contest.
- A great opportunity to interface with the official panel members, which could possibly provide you with new references if you plan to apply for the judging program.
Harmony Foundation International and the Contest & Judging program have teamed up to auction off The Best Seat in the House (BSITH). So if you’ve ever wanted to test out your judging chops, you can bid on a seat in the Judge’s pit at your District Contest and be a ‘Judge for a Day’.
Register and bid on the BSITH web site (see button/link below/right) and bid for the 2016 Northeastern District Fall Convention & Contests in Portland/Westbrook Maine.
Winners will sit with the judging panel, will be able to (unofficially) score contestants (pick your category), will discuss the contest afterwards with the judges, and will be able to sit in on the evaluation sessions that follow. They will be afforded the same access and privileges as the official panel.
Funds raised by the BSITH program will be applied to the programs and projects supported by Harmony Foundation. Efforts are underway to have any funds provided by our Canadian members applied to Sing Canada.
Bidding is ACTIVE - Right Now - TODAY!
Bidding Ending Dates/Times:
NED Granite & Pine/Patriot Division
Nashua, NH - Apr 21 - Bidding ends 4/14 Noon ET
NED Sunrise Division Convention
Fredericton, NB - Apr 29 - Bidding ends 4/21 Noon ET
NED Intl Qt, Mountain & Yankee Divisions
Lake George, NY - May 5 - Bidding ends 4/28 Noon ET