HCNE 2017 Online Registration & Information
BUY ADDITIONAL SHOW TICKETS HERE/BELOW TOO!
August 4-6, 2017 | Worcester State University
For general comments, questions or concerns about registration, please email email@example.com
General Registration Information
Early Bird Priced Registration will will be from Saturday, April 30, 2016 until Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 11:59pm. Late Priced Registration will be from Thursday, July 7, 2016 at midnight until close of Online Registration.
Online registration will close on Monday, July 25, 2016 at 11:59pm.
Special Note for Quartets: Quartets who are coming to be coached have the choice of an all day or a half day session this year. Please have all four members, when registering, designate themselves as being a part of a quartet.
On-Site Registration will NOT be accepted for overnight participants! Participants who are interested in staying overnight must register in advance! However, Commuter Registrations may be purchased on Saturday between 7:30am-9:00am. Standalone Show/Glow Tickets (may be purchased on Saturday between 6:00pm-7:00pm).
NED Showcase on Saturday Night
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 7:00pm a culmination of talent and work will bring Harmony College Northeast and Harmony Explosion Camp to a close! Tickets may be purchased online or at the door. Each ticket includes admission to the Show (WSU Sullivan Auditorium) and to the Pizza Party Afterglow (May Street Auditorium) afterwards. Tickets are limited - get yours early so you won't be disappointed. (Special Note: If you are attending HCNE as a participant you do not need to purchase a show ticket as it is already included)
Want to...Stay-over After the Show?
You have an option to purchase a Saturday Night Stay-over package in advance. For $60 per person, you get a room for Saturday night and Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast. This way you can stay as late as you want at the afterglow and not have to worry about driving home!
Registration Package Information:
All dorm rooms are suites with a mini-kitchen, sitting area, shared bathrooms and two or four bedrooms. Single occupancy means there will be one bed in your bedroom. Double occupancy means there will be two beds in your bedroom and you will share that room with someone else.
- Full Registrations include tuition; five meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday breakfast); Saturday Night Show & Pizza Party Afterglow; and two nights lodging (Fri. / Sat.) PLEASE NOTE: This does not include your linens, towels and pillow. You must bring your own or purchase the Linens Package.
- Linen Packages include thermal blanket, flat & fitted sheets, bath towel, face cloth, pillow case and pillow.
- Commuter Registrations include tuition; three meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner) and Saturday Night Show & Pizza Party Afterglow - NO lodging is included.
- Companion Registrations (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE ATTENDING ANY CLASSES) include all full registration items EXCEPT tuition. PLEASE NOTE: This does not include your linens, towels and pillow. You must bring your own or purchase the Linens Package.
- Standalone Show/Glow tickets include admission to the Saturday Night Show (Held in the WSU Auditorium) & Pizza Party Afterglow. NOTE: Use this only for additional or standalone Show & Afterglow combo tickets. Admission to the Saturday night Show & Afterglow is included for all registered attendees.
- Saturday Night Stay-Over includes Saturday night dinner and lodging and Sunday breakfast. This option is for those who want to come to the big Saturday Night Show and Afterglow and who don't want to drive home after. PLEASE NOTE: You will have to bring our own towels, blanket, sheets and pillow.