NED Leadership Academy 2019 (Yes! Moved back to January!)
Saturday • January 4-5, 2019
The Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis
Hyannis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
UPDATED Sunday 04/22/2018 - Dates Only. No Content.
ONE VENUE - for Everything!
One Roof Covers Us All!
It's just GOT to be BETTER weather at this time of year - here!
Prepare in advance to the start of the New Year!
- All Rooms are under ONE ROOF!
- All Classes are in the same building!
- All meals are just down the hall from your rooms or classes!
The Resort and Conference Center
at Hyannis - Cape Cod!
35 Scudder Avenue • Hyannis, MA 02601
866-828-8259 • <[< MAP >]>
Make it a Weekend Getaway/Break from the Ordinary!
NED LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 2018 - Bringing The Best To You!
• GREAT IDEAS • SINGING • BROTHERHOOD • NETWORKING •
• ESSENTIAL TOOLS • EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES • GREAT PEOPLE! •
Creating the Compelling Leader in You! Everyone in Harmony!
2018 Featured Courses & Instructors:
NOTE! See the separate PDF document of detailed Course Descriptions below.
Courses - now offering to you:
- Chapter President & Executive VP with Dick Powell
- Chapter Secretary with Walt Lane
- Chapter Treasurer with John Englander
- VP of Program/Activities with Joel Sutherland
- VP of Membership & Development with Sebby Massa
- Building A Music Team with David Patterson
- Chapter Marketing & Public Relations with Steve Salamin
- Social Media and Web Presence with Michael Klein
- Healthy Chapter Programs with Guy Haas
- How to Host A Convention with Bob Bradley
- Performance Coaching & Standing Ovation with Dianne Brooks
- Youth in Harmony with Steven LeClaire
and maybe more...
- Director's Workshop with Chris Peterson & Dan Falcone
2018 Event Staff
NED EVP & Dean of Leadership Academy 2018
NED District VP of Events
Interim/Acting Event Registrar
NED District VP of Marketing & Public Relations
2018 Tentative Schedule of Activities "LeadAc2018"
1. EVENT Registration & Information-2018:
ONLINE REGISTRATION is now OPEN (using Eventbrite).
Online Registration Period EXTENDED to Monday, Nov. 27 at midnight.
For comments, questions, concerns regarding registration, please contact the NED Event Registrars at email@example.com
2. HOTEL Reservations 2018:
ONLINE Reservations Instructions - and Special NED code:
- Go to hotel main page: (see button below) www.capecodresortandconferencecenter.com
- In the upper right hand corner, see BLUE button: "Check Availability/Book Online".
- Select the number of adults.
- Select on "Add Code" and a drop box will appear.
- Select "Group Attendee".
- In the blank box add our code: ned17 - select the "Add" button.
- Select the "Complete Reservation" box and proceed with your information.
- Alternatively, you may call 866-828-9111 toll free between 9AM and 5:30PM and ask for Northeastern District Barbershop Harmony Society Room Block
Best to ... BOOK YOUR RESERVATIONS early ... please!
Information & Guideline for EVENT REGISTERING:
All individuals affiliated with a BHS Chapter (excluding the Frank Thorne Chapter) must register through their Chapter Secretary or Chapter Treasurer.
Chapters wishing to attend are to register one Lead Attendee who will pay $200.00 which will include all classes and two meals (breakfast and lunch). Attendees are on their own for dinner.
After the Lead Attendee is registered, the remaining members or Other Attendees of the chapter who wish to attend will pay $35.00 each which will also include all classes and two meals, regardless if they are attending all classes or meals.
All Associated Attendees who are a member of the BHS Frank Thorne Chapter, Harmony Inc. or Sweet Adeline's will pay $60.00 each. This will include all classes and three meals, regardless if they are attending all classes or meals.
Any Non-Barbershop Attendee may attend all classes and have three meals for $60.00 each regardless if they are attending all classes or meals.
We prefer all payments to be made ONLINE at Eventbrite with your registration. Credit Cards and PayPal may be used.
To pay by check: (check must be mailed & postmarked by Thursday, November 23, 2017)
Chapters, please collect money from attendees in your chapter and send a single check. Reducing the number of checks needed to be handled by the registrar is extremely helpful and greatly appreciated.
Individual checks will not be accepted unless registering as an Affiliate Attendee or a Non-Barbershop Attendee.
Make Check Payable to: NORTHEASTERN DISTRICT
Mail To: NED Treasurer, C/O John Englander, 3 Owls Head Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
Please be sure the check will arrive to the above address no later than November 27th, 2017. Please also remember to send a quick note with the check, notating who the check is paying for.
Deadline to register online is NOW EXTENDED: through Monday, November 27, 2017 at midnight. On-site, at-location, registration will be accepted that Friday and Saturday morning, but as a reminder, payments at the door will generate a waiting line. While we will not be having any late payment penalties your penalty will be waiting in line while others are relaxing or singing. By doing this, you waive the right to complain about standing in line. :)