So - you forgot to register online? No problem!
Come to Worcester and register on-site!
YES! You may REGISTER on-site, in Worcester!
NED Leadership Academy 2017
Saturday, January 7, 2017
Worcester State University
486 Chandler St, Worcester, MA 01602
NED LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 2017 - Bringing The Best To You!
• GREAT IDEAS • SINGING • BROTHERHOOD • NETWORKING •
• ESSENTIAL TOOLS • EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES • GREAT PEOPLE! •
Creating the Compelling Leader in You!
2017 Featured Courses
See the separate PDF document of detailed Course Descriptions - below...
Courses - now offering to you:
- Chapter President & Executive VP
- Chapter Secretary
- Chapter Treasurer
- VP of Program/Activities
- VP of Membership & Development
- Building A Music Team
- Chapter Marketing & Public Relations
- Social Media and Web Presence
- Healthy Chapter Programs
- Personal Leadership in Action
- THINK! (Chapter Sustainability)
- Youth in Harmony
- Director's Workshop w/ Joe Cerutti
2017 Event Faculty
- Murray Phillips - Chapter President Course
- Walt Lane - Chapter Secretary Course
- John Englander - Chapter Treasurer Course
- Alan Lamson - Principles of Leadership
- Joel Sutherland - VP of Program/Activities
- Joe Cerutti - Chorus Director's Course
- Sebby Massa - Membership & Development Course
- Joey Constantine - Marketing & PR
- Michael Klein - Social Media & Web Presence
- Dave Patterson - Building A Music Team
- Guy Haas - Health Chapter Initiatives
- Alan Lamson & Terry Reynolds - Chapter Sustainability
2017 Event Staff
NED EVP & Dean of LeadAc2017
NED DVP of Events
NED DVP of Marketing & PR
House of Delegates Meeting
The NED House of Delegates semi-annual meeting will take place on
Friday evening, January 6 at 7:00 PM at the
Hilton Garden Inn
35 Major Taylor Blvd (gps: 35 Worcester Center Blvd.) - Worcester Massachusetts 01608
Room Location: TBA - in/at hotel lobby. (The hotel is sold out and has no rooms available for any of us.)
2017 "LeadAc" Hotel Arrangements - for You
1------- Courtyard Marriott Worcester ------
72 Grove Street, Worcester, MA 01605
2------------------- Quality Inn ------------------
50 Oriol Drive, Worcester, MA01605
"Barbershop Harmony Society" is the reserved rate block.
January 6 - Double rooms for $104 plus tax 14.45%.
Complimentary hot Continental breakfast buffet.
3--------------- LaQuinta Inn -----------------
446 Southbridge Street, Auburn, MA 01501
Between interstates 90 and 290, 12 min from Worcester center
$ 84.60 a night plus tax - free WiFi and breakfast.
- - - Other Hotel's in Area - - -
Holiday Inn Express
110 Summer Street, Worcester, MA
426 Southbridge Street, Auburn, MA
736 Southbridge Street, Auburn, MA
2017 Schedule of Events
Last Updated: Friday 12/30/2016
FRIDAY NIGHT (1/6/2017)
- 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM - NED Board of Directors Meeting - Hilton Garden Inn - Worcester (room - t b a)
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM - NED House of Delegates Meeting - Hilton Garden Inn - Worcester (room - t b a)
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM - Registration (WSU Sullivan Academic Center - Café/Lounge)
- 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM - Breakfast (Cafeteria - WSU Sheehan Hall)
- 9:00 AM to 9:40 AM - General Session #1: Principles of Leadership 1 (WSU Sullivan - Eager Auditorium)
- 9:45 AM to 11:15 PM - Class Sessions #1 (WSU Sullivan Academic Center - Classrooms)
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - General Session #2: Principles of Leadership 2 (WSU Sullivan - Eager Auditorium)
- 12:30 PM to 1:15 PM - Lunch (Cafeteria - WSU Sheehan Hall)
- 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM - General Session #3: THINK Curriculum (WSU Sullivan - Eager Auditorium)
- 3:45 PM to 5:15 PM - Class Sessions #2 (with some combined) (WSU Sullivan Academic Ctr. Classrooms)
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM - Dinner (WSU Sheehan Hall)
2017 Registration & Information:
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN using Eventbrite! See button below!
PLAN AHEAD! Skip the long-lines on-site in Worcester. REGISTER now - here/online - and be ready!
Please SEE "Event Details" section - and then REGISTER TODAY - online!
ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD is:
Now - thru Saturday, DECEMBER 31, 2016 only!
For comments, questions, concerns regarding registration, please contact the NED Event Registrars at email@example.com