FALL 2018 - Order through Eventbrite online...
Contest Performance VIDEO-AUDIO-PHOTO
ORDER the value --Total Media Package-- today! Five cool features!
- High Def Digital Video Professional recording. Single camera.
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (DD) delivery of the contest set via Dropbox link.
- Video DD files available within days after the contest weekend!
- Computer (or equiv. device) and Internet connection required for delivery.
- No DVDs will be produced.
- EVERY competitor group (quartet/chorus) WILL BE recorded.
- Audio Quality Assured. XLR feed from Audio Engineer. GREAT VIDEO!
- Repeat: Audio Quality Assured. XLR feed from Audio Engineer.
- Audio-only BONUS recording supplied separately.
- Available post-sessions via EMAILED MP3 file or link. Email address needed!
- Audio Quality Assured. XLR feed from Audio Engineer.
3. PHOTO - FORMALS:
- Post-performance, while still on-stage, POSED Photos - 2-3 to pose/choose. Be prepared! Instructions will be provided.
- All shots supplied later via download with video.
- Full-size digital versions - from dual video camera captures - do whatever you want with them!
4. PHOTO - Performance:
- Performance stills from video camera separately captured. ( Steve will also have his set of pictures. )
5. DIRECTOR'S CAM: Yes! A Directors'-Cam recording will be available to chorus directors - no extra charge!
PLEASE! Order in advance, via competitor registration for YOUR contest at Eventbrite. 100% participation allows us to continue to offer this GREAT value!
Package Amount: $35 per competitor, quartet or chorus, all performances. That's all! Inclusive of all described!
- NOTE: This is for competitor GROUPS only. NOT for the general public.
- COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL restricts distribution. NOT for private YouTube or Facebook (etc.) publication/posting.
ORDERING - IMPORTANT!
You Must Pre-Pay! NO ORDERS or payments at the Contest! ONE "CONTACT PERSON" per group orders this MEDIA PACKAGE at the NED Eventbrite Registration Site. You may do so at YOUR registration checkout --- or do so separately.
These services provided by "imported" Mike Kelly of the Mid-Atlantic District!
Any questions? Fire away. Contact: Steve Salamin - Marketing
----------------- Mike Kelly, M-AD Videographer -----------------
BHS Harmony University & BHS Harmony Foundation Videographer