NED Board of Directors/Officers - 2018:
[ Format below: Position | Name with email link | Chapter ]
Elected by the House of Delegates, Friday, October 27, 2017 at Manchester, CT.
INSTALLED by Dick Powell, Society EVP, Sat. Dec. 02, 2017 at Hyannis, MA.
- President | Edward Fritzen | Manchester, CT
- Executive Vice President | Mike Maino | Providence, RI
- Immediate Past President* | Guy Haas | Concord, NH
- Secretary | Chris Henderson | Norwich, VT
- Treasurer | John Englander | Nashua, NH
- VP - CSLT-Chapter Support & Leadership Training | (open, tbd)
- VP - Chorus Director Development | Dan Falcone | Hanover, NH
- VP - Contests & Judging | Alan Lamson | Manchester, CT
- VP – Events | Robert Bradley | Danbury, CT
- VP - Marketing & Public Relations| Steve Salamin | Keene, NH
- VP - Membership & Outreach | Sebastian "Sebby" Massa | Hartford, CT
- VP - Music & Performance | Alan Briand | South Shore, QC
- VP - Youth In Harmony | Niall Trimby | Laconia & Nashua, NH
* not elected: the position of NED Immediate Past President is assumed.
NED Standing Committee Chairs - 2018
- Nominating Committee | Leo Ouellette
- Ethics Committee | Art Lively
- Governance & Bylaws Committee | Brian O'Leary
- Credentials Committee | Don Carlson
NED Division Managers/Chapter Advocates - 2018:
Note: As of 1/1/2018 - two vacancies. Please contact Ed Fritzen!
- Patriot Division | David Patterson |Concord, MA
- *Mountain Division | (vacant)
- *Yankee Division | (vacant)
- Sunrise Division | Doug Schofield | Cape Breton, Dartmouth & Truro, NS, Canada
- Granite & Pine Divisions (split):
NED School Deans & Directors - 2018
- Leadership Academy Northeast 2018 | Edward Fritzen | Manchester, CT
- Top Gun 2018 | Alan Briand | South Shore, QC
- Harmony College Northeast 2018 | tba
- Harmony Explosion Camp NE 2018| Dan Anthony | Cape Cod, MA
NED Programs & Services - 2018:
- Bachelor of Barbershop Harmony Chairman | Art Lively | Laconia, NH
- Bachelor of Barbershop Harmony Treasurer | John Englander | Nashua, NH
- Chorus Director Workshop Intensive (CDWI) | Eric Ruthenberg | Concord, NH
- Standing Ovation Program Chairperson | Dianne Brooks
- Operations - Youth In Harmony | Niall Trimby | Laconia & Nashua, NH
Contact Us Here:
To more effectively route your inquiry to the appropriate person who is able to assist you, use the specific contact above. Select the specific person in the official "office" above and complete your email message to him or her.
Please use the form below to contact
Official Secretary of the Northeastern District:
Thank you, in advance, for your Contact form submission! We encourage your important views and comments.
The Secretary will route your message to the appropriate person(s), group/committee. You will receive an acknowledgement or receipt confirmation from him, though.
Please Note! We are hard working men, everyday, for ourselves, our families, the NED, our chapter(s) and chorus ... plus - we love to sing barbershop harmony! We are an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization. We have no formal office or receptionist.
The District Secretary usually receives your message in his email Inbox, soon after your submission, in the course of the day ... but he will most likely not see it until it is received by him in the evenings.
Which means ... we will do our best to respond in a timely way and as soon as possible ... but probably not today!
LEGAL mumbo-jumbo stuff:
Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of
Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America, Inc. (SPEBSQSA)
aka "The Barbershop Harmony Society"
Registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Nonprofit Corporation.
Contact: District Secretary - Chris Henderson
District Secretary - Mailing address: PO Box 861, Norwich, VT 05055
Date of Organization: December 1950
The NORTHEASTERN DISTRICT of the
Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop
Quartet Singing in America, Inc. (SPEBSQSA)
is an IRS 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Nonprofit Charitable Organization / Affiliated Group